Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I loooove the feeling I get after I've exercised. It's as if my look on the world shifts to something a little more positive. I know, I've read all the articles talking about how it is scientifically proven that exercise does, in fact, release chemicals which make you feel good (about yourself and everything around you). It's amazing how I can leave the house in the foulest of moods, go for a walk or kick some stuff at karate, and come home with a smile wider than the Mississippi. : D I'm only two techniques away from getting my second stripe. It's great to have finally found something that makes me feel good, and is just as good for me too.
Is it possible to love someone so much that they become a part of you? Like, you can look back on your life, and see what an impact they made on your life... and how they changed you. Am I changed because of that person? I don't know. This year is a little hard, because it feels like I'm loosing touch with that part of myself. I know it's not possible... however, change is inevitable. But... maybe with something so strong, you can stretch it the length of the world, and it will never snap. Maybe time, like a knife that slices away at everyone during every second of their lives, can't even touch it. Perhaps it will eventually become the noose that I will hang myself with (metaphorically speaking of course). But, I can't do anything about it... I may not let it show on my face, or in my words, but I don't think any one person could ever have the raw capability to cause so much pain and happiness. It should almost be a sin. It's naive and foolish, but alive, and real.
Hmm, that felt good. : )
School tomorrow! : D
haha...
Buenos noches.

No comments: